Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 155

Thread: NEW PEOPLE

  1. #121
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    w1ll-- Keep an eye out for Kraut. I know he's in GB for awhile and I think he's working in London. He doesn't come around too often but he's a good guy.

    And Wark, I'm heading to your state in a couple of weeks. Six day road trip from FL with stops in 3 or 4 TX cities. That's going to be a hell of a lot of miles especially considering there will probably be parties in all 3 or 4 cities. Last time I did it was for the SXDX shows in Dallas and Austin but that time I flew so it wasn't too bad.

  2. #122
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where is everyone?


    Kraut, Lowlife Crud, Return of Junkie, Roadiewife, Mom13

  3. #123
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I'm going to be annoyingly obvious, and state that I think you scared them away!!
    ....but I'm just teasing, so dont take it personally.
    Honestly, I do think people got sick of all the band and people bashing. It's nice to see a post from Smitten Kitten though!

  4. #124
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's a lull on every BB I frequent at this time of year, people are just doing other stuff, they're with family or just busy with other stuff. I'm not much of a poster anyway, I'm more of a lurker and replyer. Right now I'm trying to plan out a new piece for my right shoulder to memorialize my grandfather who passed away last august.

  5. #125
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry about your loss sinner


    what cities in texas ghosty?

  6. #126
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Even Pits is gone, the board is finished. KOF, might as well shut her down.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by w1ll:
    dont know if this post is still for new people, but my names will and im from london.

    im 21 and love sd and most things punk
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">hi will..nice to met you... i went to london a couple years ago, spent my whole trip being drunk so i don't remember much...hehehe...
    lucky kids get to drink at a younger age then us, but everything is o.k. now that i'm at a legal drinking age now. so what part of london do you live in?

  8. #128
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wark:
    sorry about your loss sinner


    what cities in texas ghosty?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Dallas, Houston, Austin and maybe San Antonio.

  9. #129
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ghosty:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by wark:
    sorry about your loss sinner


    what cities in texas ghosty?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Dallas, Houston, Austin and maybe San Antonio.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">if in houston for awhile shout out!

  10. #130
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by eutheness:
    sxdxpriate
    i just notice we are from the samecity lol
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">oh no...i hope you don't know me
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    j/k...where do you hang out?, ventura's not that big, we've at least probably ran into each other a few times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •